Our Business Partners
We have extensive experience working in e-commerce, retail, hospitality, commercial and accountancy services and working at senior management levels within such organisations.
We also have experience in the voluntary sector and working with community groups.
Our experience is in the areas of finance, operations, compliance, company secretarial, human resource and technology.
EXPERT SERVICES from business partners
To complement our skill set, our business partners provide us with expert support in the following areas:
- Technology: System infrastructure, computer applications, cloud services
- Cyber security: Security software services, Penetration testing, Ethical hacking
- Legal: Experienced in privacy & data protection, commercial, multi-jurisdictions, industry Code of Practice development
- ISO 27001: Information Security Management Systems, Implementation, standards auditing and training
- Public Relations: To support organisations to plan for emergency response scenarios and to communicate good governance and compliance standards
We would always work with our clients to establish in the early stages of the project, if their existing service providers can support them with the required GDPR compliance services.
Our additional expert services are offered to clients.