Finance Director Services
Get the benefits of having a senior finance professional working directly with you and the executive management team to delivery your business plan and objectives.
Shareholders can have confidence that they have a very experienced finance person who not only understands the financial numbers, but can bring a wider perspective to the solutions required, and communicate business performance in an easily understood way.
If you need the assistance of a senior finance person but don’t have the budget to employ a Finance Director on a full-time basis, maybe you should consider the following options:
To provide finance director services for a specific project or specific period of time.
- To lead your finance team to complete a back-log of work or specific project task(s)
- Support your executive team with financial decision-making & reporting
- To prepare for year end financial audit or financial investigation /review
Retain the services of an experienced FD to work with your organisation to:
- Manage the finance work programme, to meet regulatory, tax or accounts filing deadlines
- Review your book-keeping or draft management accounts each month /quarter
- Monitor and report on the profitability variances of your business,
- Assess the commercial decisions and prepare/ review commercial contracts
- Assist with insurance renewals, contract negotiations, contract renewals
- Work with your Business Unit directors to implement and deliver your business plan
Non-Executive Director (NED)
Bring a new perspective to your board meeting discussions and your debates around.
Business strategy and direction, and your organisations value proposition.
- Gain the benefit of a senior finance person with over 20 years experience in commercial and financial services businesses
- Avail of the experience and expertise of a senior FD with over 10 years working in private equity owned organisations, operating in fast paced and multi-jurisdictional global businesses