Market & Customer Research
Organisations will often find that they need to conduct some urgent market or customer research to explain why their business or market sector is changing so quickly, or to find the cause of their underperformance against their peers. Having access to additional resources to help conduct such a review or collate the facts and figures for such a project is often very valuable to delivering a quality outcome for the research.
- Bench-marking your organisation against the performance of your peers, locally and globally
- Identifying current, future factors impacting on your sector e.g. technology, trends, legal etc.
- Identifying your areas of strength and weakness in your operations compared to your peers
- Understanding the competitor landscape in your sector, locally and globally , what has changed
- Research their trading performance, new products, new markets, skill set of their management
- Research the drivers of value in their organisations, points of differentiation with your business
- Updating the SWOT analysis of your business and identifying potential action plan for discussion
- Reviewing your current business plan to compare to market research trends and findings
- Identifying long-term growth and your market position as a result of this research